001. I made this dish that was SO good I cannot even describe it. It was just using one of Waitrose's recipes from last month and is basically a pasta with some pesto, chickpeas, pancetta and peppers chucked in. That's literally it. But for some reason it is SO good. And for once, it also freezes and reheats well so I've been enjoying it at lunch as well! I think the best part of this dish though, is the discovery of Waitrose's peppers in olive oil. This doesn't sound like it should be anything special, but for some reason these little ones are absolutely amazing. Me and my boyfriend both really really enjoyed these, but we'd both tell you the peppers were our favourite part!
002. Pokemon Go is still one of my favourite things. There are Horseas in real life, guys! How could I not want this?! The other day I think we both forgot we were carrying really heavy bags of groceries and work clothes as as soon as I noticed there was a Bellsprout nearby (which neither of us had yet) we were off trying to find it. Sorry groceries. Sorry hands.
003. Flowers always make me happy, and this month has been a good one! My boyfriend bought me some pretty little purple orchids, and I also picked up this bunch from Waitrose. They've been placed in the kitchen where they look brilliant, as our kitchen is all black marble so these bright red flowers add a pretty touch of colour. And they were only £5!
004. We have a beach now! I love it. I am a big sand fan, even when it took about five minutes to have somehow completely filled my bag AND blocked my phone camera from working properly. But it's okay, it was all worth it. Expect a proper post all about this soon!
005. I am a big stationery fan. It is probably the thing I miss most from teaching! And I'm actually a really big fan of Gabby (velvetgh0st)'s new line for Primark. If only my Primark wasn't absolutely rammed even at 10am on a Monday morning...